State Journal photographer Steve Apps captured the action as the Green Bay Packers defeated the Houston Texans 28-26 in their preseason opener Thursday night at Lambeau Field in Green Bay.
As featured on
The season may be over for the second-year pro, who was expected to be a starter this year after his injury in Thursday's preseason opener.
“I really just want to live up to what’s within myself and be better than what I have been,” said Moore, who caught just two passes in his rookie season last year.
Bolton has gotten work with the No. 1 base defense the past two days after starter Burks sustained a chest injury during Thursday night’s preseason opener against the Texans.
- Storms cause substantial damage in towns, county
- Severe storm drops hail, causes some damage
- Diamonds are a girls best friend
- Kickapoo Tribe to open new Tribal History Museum
- Kansas farm is classroom for upcoming regenerative ag school
- Erik Dylan headlines Maple Leaf entertainment
- District approves raises for classified staff
- Hayes, Kris 1954-2019
- New Hiawatha teachers report for duty
- McQueen, Kim E. 1956-2019
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.